Below are options for traveling by public transporation, car, or use the google map below. Feel free to call us at 617-423-5040.
1. Take Route 93 South, following the signs for Storrow Drive. Take exit 26 towards Storrow Drive / North Station. This is where Storrow Drive begins, so you can only go West.
2. Once on Storrow Drive, stay in the middle lane until you pass the first exit (Government Center). The left lane ends at the left exit and then reappears with the incoming traffic from Government Center. Then, move into the left lane and take the next exit marked Copley Square. This is a left exit.
3. Stay to the left on the exit. At the lights, turn left onto Beacon Street, then immediately right. You are now on Arlington Street, with the Boston Public Garden on your left.
4. Continue through six traffic lights. You will have gone past the Ritz Carlton (on the right) and then the Boston Park Plaza Hotel (on the left) and have just passed over the Mass Pike. You will see a brick building on the far right side of the intersection. This is Tremont Street. Turn right onto Tremont Street.
5. étant is two and a half blocks on the left, #524 Tremont Street.
1. Take the Southeast Expressway to exit 18 toward Mass. Ave./Roxbury.
2. Stay straight to go onto New Frontage Road (N/Frontage Road/ Frontage Road Northbound). Take a left onto East Berkley Street. As this area is part of the construction for the "Big Dig", this exit changes regularly, but is usually well marked.
3. Follow East Berkley Street past Harrison Avenue, Washington Street and Shawmut Avenue to Tremont Street. You will see a large apartment building on the right, a community garden on your left. Turn left here onto Tremont Street.
4. étant is on the left, #524 Tremont Street.
1. Take the Mass Pike (Route 90) to the Copley Place / Prudential Center exit.
2. Turn right at the second set of lights onto Clarendon Street. You will see a parking lot and the Hard Rock Cafe on your left after you make the turn.
3. Proceed on Clarendon Street past the Back Bay Train Station on your right and into a residential neighborhood. Keep following Clarendon Street, past the Boston Ballet on your left, until the street ends. Hamersley's Bistro will be on your left. The cross street here is Tremont Street.
4. Turn left onto Tremont Street, étant is two blocks on the right #524 Tremont Street.
By Public Transportation:
étant is closest to the Back Bay Train Station on the Orange Line. Plan on a ten to fifteen minute walk, depending on your personal speed.
1. When you get to the Back Bay Train Station, exit onto Clarendon Street.
2. Follow the traffic on Clarendon, which is one way, and cross Columbus Ave.
3. Proceed along Clarendon Street into a residential neighborhood until the street ends at Tremont Street. Hamersley's Bistro will be on your left.]
4. Turn left onto Tremont Street, etant is two blocks and a half blocks on the right, #524 Tremont Street.
There are metered spaces along Tremont Street. étant will be happy to provide change for your currency as needed. We'll even feed the meter, so you can relax and enjoy our services.